Marriage can be the one place where there is major conflict and passionate love all at the same time. But it’s the love that seems to take a back seat. Why is that?
- Unable to communicate to get things resolved?
- Unable to forgive and let go?
- Unable to compromise and come to a mutual agreement?
- Get too mad to discuss things?
- Haven’t figured out how to organize your life within your marriage?
These are just a few of the challenges we can help you with. Through trial and error, and more time than I would have liked, I had to fix my marriage so the divorce button would not be pushed a second time, with the same man. Letting go of the pride to seek out relationship advice is the best thing for moving your marriage forward, in a timely manor. The troubles in marriage has taken couples right to divorce court with little to no effort to fix the marriage problems. Lack of healthy communication in marriages is the one thing that gets in the way.
Reasons Couples Divorce
- Lack of Commitment
- Infidelity or Extramarital Affairs
- Too Much Conflict and Arguing
- Getting Married Too Soon
- Financial Problems
- Substance Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Health Problems
- Lack of support from family
- Religious Differences
- Little or no Pre-marital education